| || || |
- The strategies to be shared with your staff members have led to very large student achievement gains under Ms. Peterson's guidance.
- Gains have been large among special education students, even without additional accommodations.
- There is a focus on reading comprehension (and mathematics).
- Sample lesson plans are included in training materials.
- Metacognitive instruction helps students learn how to learn, creating spill-over effects in all subjects.
- Students learn effective strategies to the depth and extent of making them habits.
- Staff professional development provides concepts, demonstrations, reference materials, review materials and example lesson plans for immediate use.
Mission: Our national goal is for adequate yearly progress in reading comprehension. Our international goal is to create world-wide competency in reading comprehension and foster global understanding.
Education Program Consulting
Planned Achievement Strategists contact information:
Ms.Peterson has had extensive successful experience in using metacognitive instruction with a wide variety of student groups, including ones that, with other methods, often fail to achieve adequate yearly progress.
| || |